Potassium humate is a water-soluble organic compound that is derived from humic acid. It is commonly used in agriculture as a soil conditioner and fertilizer additive, as it can improve soil structure, increase nutrient uptake, and enhance plant growth and yield.
Potassium Humate Specification
1. Potassium humate is from high content humic acid, it is organic fertilizer
2. Organic fertilizer, soluble fertilizer for this potassium humate shinny flake, it is high water solubility
3. 65%-85% humic acid for this potassium humate soluble organic fertilzier.
4. PH value is 9-11 for this super potassium humate shinny falke
5. Agriculture usage, animal feed usage and industry usage
6. Classification : Organic Fertilizer
7. Type: Humic Acid
8. CAS No: 68514-28-3
9. Other Names : K-Humate(Humic Acid Potassium, Potassium Humate)
10. MF : No
11. Place of Origin: Dehui China( Mainland)
12. Potassium humate release type: quick
13. Potassium humate state: Shinny Flake, Powder, Fine Powder
14. Potassium humate
1. Products easier to use and handle
2. Super Refined Soluble Organic Fertilizer
3. Application:Foliar Spray, Irrigation, Liquid Formulation, Sprinkler irrigation specific fertilizer
4. Plant Growth Stilmulant, promotes root development and stimulates seed germination
5. Enhances nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keeps a well-balanced nutrition
6. Enhances the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, and deseases.
7. Promotes healthier, stonger plants and enhance appearance
8. Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis
9. Rich in Fulvic Acid, provide better biological activity.
10. Soil conditioner. Improves the soil structure and increases iron exchange
11. Enhances resistance to stress for soil, especially reduces high salts in alkaline soils
12. Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions
1. Used in Drip Irrigation: 2-5 kgs per hectare
2. Used in Foliar Spray: 0.5-1.5kg per ha.
Note:A. Please avoid contact with acidic fertilizer, so as not to affect the quality of the products. B. According to the crop species, amount slightly floating 0.1kg
3. To produce 6% liquid solution, put 800g this humate into 10 liter of water at a very slow speed; agitate the solution at a constant speed. Please make sure the solution is even before transferring to the spray tank or irrigation tank