Sodium Humate Feed Grade Description
Sodium humate feed grade is extracted from leonardite reaction with Sodium hydroxide,then formulate some feed additives,in both powder and flake form.
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Moisture||15.0% max||15.0% max|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min||70.0%|
- Make a variety of feed nutrients to fully break down complex molecules and good organic combination of increased gastrointestinal function, protein assimilation.
- Improve the permeability of animal cell membrane and protoplasm, Increase muscle cells clearance of water and water content, Pig hair light and skin tender phenomenon that caused.
- The adsorption of humic acid make the feed nutrient through the intestinal tract more slowly, enhance the absorption of digestion time, improve the absorption of nutrients.
- Sodium humate make the non-protein amide of feed reached full advantage, feed protein translate into muscle protein high limited. Reach muscle growth potential, increase the proportion of lean meat,while the humic acid molecules residues in the intestinal tract that also can absorb the ammonia in waste,both reduces the odor of feces, and increasing the fertilizer by absorption of ammonia.
- Sodium humate containing quinone based involved in the redox processes of the body, Make metabolism, promote cell proliferation, accelerating growth.
- Sodium humate can improve gastrointestinal function, promote the secretion of gastric juice, increased appetite, promoting the nutrients into the body in a faster, stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal and curb corruption breeding.
- Aquiculture:Throw into water accordingly,caution do not make water black.
- For chicken,duck,goose :0.3-0.5% of the total dry food blend for adult.
- For pig,horse and other big animal,suggested usage is 0.8-1% accordingly.
- 25kg woven/kraft bags with inner inside.
- According to customer’requirement.