Sodium Humate Description
Sodium Humate(Humic Acid Sodium Salt) is extracted from leonardite, is a versatile polymer compound containing a hydroxyl group, quinone group, carboxyl group and other more reactive groups, has capability of adsorption, exchange, complexation, chelating .Widely used for feed additives,ceramics,polluted water treatment.
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||65.0% min||65.0% min|
- Sodium humate used in broilers chicks, add the amount of 2% to 5% per ton, the amount of laying hen to add 2% to 5% per ton,used in meat ducks add the amount of feed 2% per ton,used in laying ducks add the mount of feed 2%per ton, used in fattening add the amount of feed 2% per ton, used in dairy add the amount of feed 1% per ton.
- Aquaculture, usually dissolved in water beforehand, then sprinkle in the ponds, the amount of , Controlled in the range of 0.0001 ~ 0.001%, which is 1 ~ 10 mg per litre (1 ~ 10 g/m3), Add too much, instead, inhibit the growth of fish, and even cause poisoning.
- In the field of medical treatment according to the corresponding medical manual properly.
- In the ceramic industry, it is recommended that the factory according to the different clay, glaze raw material ratio on its own.
- 25 kg woven bags with liner inside.
- Jumbo bags