Super Potassium Humate Description
Super Potassium Humate is refined potassium humate,has higher humic acid content, completely water soluble.Can be used for irrigation and foliar spray,better to mix with Urea,DAP,MAP .
|Appearance||Black Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min||70.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
- Potassium Humate Could be used both irrigation and soil irrigation, also has bigger CEC to hold more nutrient.Largely increase the efficiency of fertilizers, especially Urea, ammonium sulfate, DAP, MAP.
Potassium humate could lock the nitrogen in soil and slow release ,also will release the Phosphorus locked by Al+ ,accordingly increase the efficient of fertilizers.
- Largely promote the buffering power and fertility of soil by improving the structure.
In sandy soil ,humic acid will help to increase fertility of soil through its cation exchange capacity to retain water and beneficial micro nutrient .In heavy and compact soil, Humic acid will work with fungi to construct a crumb structure root to absorb water oxygen and nutrient also improve root penetration.
- Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soil to release the beneficial metal ions, thus promote absorption by plants.
In alkaline soil, beneficial ion and other trace elements can not be absorbed by plants,humic acid can buffer the pH and convert the nutrients and trace elements into absorbable form and promote their uptake by the roots.
In acidic soil, humic acid will largely reduce the toxins such as the ally aluminum and heavy metals, which will be bonded firmly and immobilized ,thus their toxicity is reduced and phosphate is bonded by aluminum is released.
In salinalised soil, Salts are split up by the high cation exchange capability, cation (eg.Ca, Mg) are bonded and chelated.
- Forster proper environment for soil microbial mass.
Soil research shows that a place with higher content of humic acid will appear more beneficial microbial mass.That means humic acid or soil organic matter content is greatly related with soil microbial ,more soil microorganism will increase more organic matter or humic substance thus will create more storage for minerals beneficial for plants accordingly increase fertility and yields.
- Largely optimized the absorption of beneficial ion by plants thus increase plants growth accordingly increase the yield and fruits quality.
Humic acid stimulates the membrane of seeds to form a strong roots, which is decisive to increase the capacity of root to take up both micro and macro nutrients. Based on improved structure by humic acid N is largely stored and slow released, P is release from AL +in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes. with the above joint effort, the yield will be increased at lease 30%. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Potassium Humate Enhance plants’ ability to counter stressed conditions.
Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
- Base fertilizer: 5-10kgs/ ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer: 5% of total blend ie. 5kgs of potassium humate per 100kgs of Urea. Also it depends on the soil condition.
- Soil irrigation:5-8kgs/ha/time
- Caution: Before transferring to drip irrigation tank we suggest dissolve potassium humate in a small tank and filtering.
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.