Potassium humate(KHA) granule is extracted from leonardite, completely water soluble .Potassium Humate Can be used as base fertilizer also can be used as irrigation fertilizer.Suggest to mix use with Urea.
Potassium Humate Granules Specification
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||6.0% min|
|Radial Load||12N min|
- Potassium Humate Improves soil structure thus to increases water holding capacity and soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) to increase soil fertility.
- Potassium Humate Increase and stimulates beneficial microorganisms proliferation ,which will also improve the soil structure and water holding capacity.
- Potassium Humate Increase the fertilizer utilization.For nitrogen fertilizer will be held and slow released,phosphorus will be released from Al3+ and Fe3+ ,also will chelate the micro elements and make it into plant absorb table form .
- Anti-drought- and pesticide-induced stress
- Stimulate seed germination and enhances development of root system,seedling growth and shoot growth
- Decrease residues of herbicides pesticide and heavy metals toxins in soil thus enhance the yields quality.
- Apply 5-10kg/ha with base fertiliser or 10% of total fertiliser application.
- Apply upto 25 kg/ha in soils where extreme salt/ excesses are present.
- Woven/Kraft bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.