Boron Humate Description
Boron humate is in stable chelated form of humic acid and boron,can be used to make blend with other granular fertilizer .Suggest to mix use with calcium.
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||50% min|
|Boron (as B2O3 dry basis)||5% min|
|Particle Size||2 – 4 mm|
- Improve the struction of soil, increase the airial of soil and water holding capacity and maximize the macro and micro elements absorption. Thus increase the soil fertility.
- Could create a proper environment for beneficial fungus to promote mutual good function for soil & plants.
- Suplly chelated form of boron easy absorptable for plants, humic acid will also help to chelate micro elements in soil and converted them into mobilized.
- Help plants to absorb calcium to achieve the ballanced ratio of Boron and calcium,which is important to cell walland fruits muture, thus could largely prolong the fruit storage time.
- Help the crops or fruits to pollinate thus promote reproduction and increase harvest.
- Soil :20 – 40 kg per ha
- Mix use:10 % of total fertiliser mixture