Nitro Humic Acid Description
Nitro humic acid is obtained after humic acid treated by nitric acid.Slight soluble in water,soluble in alkaline water.Used as base fertilizer to neutralize alkaline soil.
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0% min|
- Strong function to neutralize alkaline soil condition.
- Largely promote the buffering power and fertility of soil by improving the structure.
In sandy soil ,humic acid will help to increase fertility of soil through its cation exchange capacity to retain water and beneficial micro nutrient .In heavy and compact soil ,Humic acid will work with fungi to construct a crumb structure root to absorb water oxygen and nutrient also improve root penetration.
- Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soil to release the beneficial metal ions, thus promote absorption by plants.
In alkaline soil, beneficial ion and other trace elements can not be absorbed by plants,humic acid can buffer the pH and convert the nutrients and trace elements into absorbable form and promote their uptake by the roots.
In acidic soil, humic acid will largely reduce the toxins such as the ally aluminum and heavy metals, which will be bonded firmly and immobilized ,thus their toxicity is reduced and phosphate is bonded by aluminum is released.
In salinalised soil, Salts are split up by the high cation exchange capability, cation (eg.Ca, Mg) are bonded and chelated.
- Forster proper environment for soil microbial mass.
Soil research shows that a place with higher content of humic acid will appear more beneficial microbial mass.Thus these microbial will help to increase the good effect of the soil.
- Largely optimized the absorption of beneficial ion by plants thus increase plants growth accordingly increase the yield and fruits quality.
Humic acid stimulates the membrane of seeds to form a strong roots, which is decisive to increase the capacity of root to take up both micro and macro nutrients. Based on improved structure by humic acid N is largely stored and slow released, P is release from AL +in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes. with the above joint effort, the yield will be increased at lease 30%. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Enhance plants’ ability to counter stressed conditions.
Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
For field crop, 50-100kgs/ha per crop season.
For fruit trees, 1-2kgs per plant.
For vegetables, 1-2kg/m2.
Mix additive: 30-60kgs per ton of composite.(suggested mix use with Urea and MAP DAP)
- Woven bags with liner inside 25kgs net weight.
- according to customer’s requirement.